OLDER people's mental health services was the subject of yesterday's live on-line debate.
What does OPMH stand for?
OPMH stands for Older People's Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPMH
- Oregon Paper Money Exchange (est. 1983)
- Open Project Management Exchange Format
- Officer Professional Military Education Policy
- Operational Meteorological
- Oregon Precision Metal Fabrications Association
- Office of the Provost Marshal General
- Ohio Permanente Medical Group (est. 1981)
- Oldcastle Precast Modular Group (various locations)
- Office of Policy and Multicultural Health (New Mexico Department of Health)
- Old Presbyterian Meeting House (Alexandria, VA)
- Outages Per Million Hours
- Outpatient Mental Health (psychological treatment)
- Older Persons' Mental Health and Addictions Network (Canada)
- Operations Mikroskop (surgical microscope)
- Operator Military Intelligence (UK)
- Our Planet Management Institute, Ltd. (New York, NY)
- Output Module Interface
- Outside Passive Minority Investor
- Overseas Properties Management and Information Exchange Network
- Oil Products Management Information System (Shell Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for older people's mental health was hit hardest, falling 3.
Questions over women-only ward - page 4) A NEW 82-bed purpose-built unit for older people's mental health will open at Llandough Hospital in September.
Sue Turner, Trust chief executive, added: "This facility will take provision of older people's mental health services into the 21st century.
Sue Turner, Trust chief executive, said: "This facility will take provision of older people's mental health services into the 21st century, offering the best possible care to patients and support to their carers and families.
Silverdale is one of three NHS homes in Newcastle which are part of the Older People's Mental Health Care Services.
The majority of patients have undergone a multi-expert assessment as an inpatient in one of the Older People's Mental Health acute assessment wards or the High Dependency ward at Newcastle General Hospital.