The campaign was launched in observance of Older Americans Month which is held annually in May.
What does OAM stand for?
OAM stands for Older Americans Month (May)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAM
We have 92 other meanings of OAM in our Acronym Attic
- Oakland Art Murmur (est. 2006; Oakland, CA)
- Object Allocation Map (Sybase)
- Object Attribute Memory (computing)
- Occupational Assessment & Modification
- Office of Acquisition Management
- Office of Aerospace Medicine (Washington, DC)
- Office of Air Management (Indiana)
- Office of Alternative Medicine (NIH)
- Officer Assignment Model
- Okasan Asset Management Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- On A Mission
- Once A Month
- Online Access Manager
- Open Arms Ministry (Weidman, MI)
- Open Audience Manager (software)
- Operational Airworthiness Manual (Canada)
- Operational Asset Management
- Operations Administration and Maintenance (ethernet protocol)
- Operations and Maintenance cell (ATM)
- Opportunity, Ability and Motivation (behavior framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the COA's monthly newsletter, the Leicester Senior Horizon, May is National Older Americans Month.
Byline: Anne Marie Catalano If you are 65 or older, it is time to kick up your heels and celebrate: May is Older Americans Month.
Byline: The Register-Guard Six local people over age 60 will be recognized today for their work in social justice, the environment, health care, human rights and education as part of Older Americans Month.