Pepper Older Americans Independence Center and Pearl Dietz, PT is director of Rehabilitation Services at the Country Villa-Westwood nursing facility, both in Los Angeles, CA.
What does OAIC stand for?
OAIC stands for Older Americans Independence Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAIC
We have 7 other meanings of OAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Old-Age Insurance Benefits (US SSA)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri (Central Anatolian Exporters Unions)
- Osama American in Bondage (Sam Time book)
- Ocwen Asset Investment Corporation
- Office Algérien Interprofessionnel des Céréales
- Office of Australian Industry Capability
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (Australia)
- Officers Armament and Instrument Courses (Nigerian army)
- Oficina Argentina de Implementación Conjunta
- Old American Insurance Company
- Ordonnances sur l'Administration et l'Instruction des Cadets
- Ordre des Architectes et des Ingénieurs Conseils (French)
- Oregon Adult Immunization Coalition
- Oregon Automobile Insurance Company
- Organic Agriculture in Canada
- Organisation de l'Aviation Civile Internationale (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Organization of African Instituted Churches
- Orissa Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Orono Arena Improvement Campaign (Long Lake, MN)
- Oxford Analytica International Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (OAIC), as established by the Public Health Services Act of 1990.