Dr Rebecca Dow, consultant clinical psychologist for Hywel Dda's older adult mental health team in West Wales, added that to care for an elderly relative in their own home with the help of specialist care givers can alleviate stress on the "sandwich generation".
What does OAMH stand for?
OAMH stands for Older Adult Mental Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAMH
- Ontario Association for Mathematics Education
- Ontario Association of Mathematics Educators
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (Portland, OR)
- Ornithyl Amphotericin B Methyl Ester (toxin)
- Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services
- Oakhurst Arts and Music Festival (Georgia)
- Office of Acquisition Management and Financial Assistance (United States Department of Commerce)
- Ontario Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Canada)
- Organic Arable Marketing Group (farming; UK)
- Ohio Advocates for Mental Health (Columbus, OH)
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting (Open Archives Initiative; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (est. 1978; Ontario, Canada)
- Open Archives Metadata Harvesting Protocol (deals with scholarly communication on the Internet)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (University of Michigan)
- Oficina de Armonizacion del Mercado Interior (Spanish: Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market)
- Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (est. 1879)
- Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oceanographic and Atmospheric Master Library
- Office of Abandoned Mine Lands
- Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kennedy in the House, would establish a deputy director for older adult mental health services within the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to "develop model training programs for mental health professionals and caregivers serving older adults," among other responsibilities.
In its original format, it called for establishing an Office of Older Adult Mental Health Services within the Administration on Aging of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).