Oldcastle Precast Modular Group will be designing, engineering, manufacturing and erecting 537 precast cells for the $93 million dollar, 205,000-square-foot expansion of the Riverside Regional Jail in Prince George County, Va.
What does OPMG stand for?
OPMG stands for Oldcastle Precast Modular Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPMG
- Office of Program Management and Evaluation
- Officer Professional Military Education (Canada)
- Olympians for Peace in the Middle East (Olympia, WA)
- Oregon Paper Money Exchange (est. 1983)
- Open Project Management Exchange Format
- Officer Professional Military Education Policy
- Operational Meteorological
- Oregon Precision Metal Fabrications Association
- Office of the Provost Marshal General
- Ohio Permanente Medical Group (est. 1981)
- Office of Policy and Multicultural Health (New Mexico Department of Health)
- Old Presbyterian Meeting House (Alexandria, VA)
- Older People's Mental Health
- Outages Per Million Hours
- Outpatient Mental Health (psychological treatment)
- Older Persons' Mental Health and Addictions Network (Canada)
- Operations Mikroskop (surgical microscope)
- Operator Military Intelligence (UK)
- Our Planet Management Institute, Ltd. (New York, NY)
- Output Module Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oldcastle Precast Modular Group (OPMG), a leader in the manufacturing of precast concrete products, which operates more than 70 manufacturing plants nationwide, was awarded the contract to manufacture and provide 1,032 precast concrete prison cells for Corrections Corporation of America's (CCA) newest six-building facility, Saguaro Correctional Facility, at CCA's Eloy, Ariz.
Oldcastle Precast Modular Group was awarded contracts to design, manufacture, deliver and erect the jail cells for the MCI Concord Facility Expansion in Massachusetts and the Ontario County Jail in Canadaigua, N.