The manufacturer then replaces the old version of the drug with the new version, forcing doctors to prescribe the new version.
What does OLD stand for?
OLD stands for Old Version (file name extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OLD
We have 30 other meanings of OLD in our Acronym Attic
- On-Line Certification System (US VA Financial Services Center; Austin, TX)
- Open Loop Control System (electronics)
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters
- Obsessive Love Disorder (mental health)
- Obstructive Lung Disease (respiratory disease)
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Off-Load Device
- Office of Legislative Drafting (Australia)
- Office of Logic Design (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specially designed for iPhone and iPad, the new app operates much faster than the old version.
Used Car Expert price guide: pounds 48,000 plus when new, a 50,000 mile, five year old version is yours for just pounds 15,000.
OLD SCHOOL CHOPPERS: NO-FRILLS BIKES FOR REAL BIKERS offers up old versions of Harley-Davidsons, Indians and others.
Version control, preventing end users from using an old version of a given model, because deployment is now centrally controlled and server-based.