Up to six startup businesses will receive a $15,000 working capital grant, a full year of rent-free office space in the New Market Theater building at 115 SW Ash in Portland's Old Town Chinatown neighborhood, free professional advice and services, and free access to entrepreneurial organizations and programs.
What does OTCT stand for?
OTCT stands for Old Town Chinatown
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTCT
- Obedience Training Club of Palm Beach County (Florida)
- Operating Transfer Capability Policy Committee (Western Electricity Coordination Council)
- Otter Tail County Public Health (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Optimized Trellis-Coded Residual Vector Quantization
- Okinawa Tracking and Communication Station (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency; est. 1968)
- Open to Ceiling Space (HVAC)
- Over the Counter-Strike
- Over-The-Counter Sleeping Aids
- Oakhurst Technology and Computer Services, Inc. (Seminole, FL)
- Occupational Therapists in Computer Technology
- Old Town Chinatown Neigborhood Association
- Old Town/Chinatown Visions Committee (Portland, OR)
- Once-Through Cooling Water (wastewater cooling system)
- Obedience Training Club of Wichita Falls (dog training; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Official Tournament and Club Word List (National Scrabble Association)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Oakland Touchdown (bridge building project; California)
- Object Type Definition (Java)
- Observed Time Difference
- Obsessive Talking Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank (NYSE: USB), the City of Portland, and United Fund Advisors announced today that financing is in place for the construction of Blanchet House of Hospitality's new $13 million facility in Old Town Chinatown.
The project is also supported by the Pearl District Neighborhood Association and the Old Town Chinatown Neighborhood Association.