His passions included cooking for his family - especially in the Summer months - using vegetables and fruits from his cherished backyard garden, vacationing in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, and clandestine trips to Foxwoods with his wife and friends.
What does OOB stand for?
OOB stands for Old Orchard Beach (Maine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OOB
We have 17 other meanings of OOB in our Acronym Attic
- Out on A Limb Productions (Baxter, TN)
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- One Out - All Out
- Object-Oriented Analysis Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Assistant Prototyper (software)
- Official Organic Assurance Programme (food safety; New Zealand)
- Ochranna Organizace Autorska Sdruzeni (Czech: Artists' Protective Copyright Organization; Czech Republic)
- ODBC-ODBC Bridge
- Off Off Broadway
- Off Our Backs (feminist newsjournal, Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MPO members are the University of Maine, Unity College, Old Orchard Beach School Dept.
Old Orchard Beach, PQ (1982) deals with, yes, lobsters.
On the Southern Maine coast, Old Orchard Beach is one of the region's major attractions.
A loving mother and aunt, she leaves two daughters, Mary Ann Belliveau of Old Orchard Beach, ME and Kathleen Callan of Worcester, MA with whom she lived; son-in-law Richard Sand of Old Orchard Beach, ME; many loving nieces and nephews; and her cherished cat, Molly.