[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Old Mutual Investment Group CEO, Lionel Matthews handed over a sponsorship of N$10 000 to cyclist, Nick du Plessis who will represent the country at the Road Bike World Championship scheduled for Pietermaritzburg, South Africa later this month.
What does OMIG stand for?
OMIG stands for Old Mutual Investment Group (South Africa; property investing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMIG
- Ontario Myocardial Infarction Database
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument Data Processing System
- Engineering Officer Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Organización de Médicos Indígenas del Estado de Chiapas (Spanish: Organization of Indigenous Doctors of the State of Chiapas)
- Open Mouth Insert Foot
- Original Mackinac Island Fudge (Saginaw, MI)
- Oman India Fertilizer Company (India)
- OCTAVE (Operationally Critical Threat, Asset and Vulnerability Evaluation) Method Implementation Guide (information security; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Office of Medicaid Inspector General (New York state)
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group (est. 1901)
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology Group (University of Glasgow; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) Mission to Georgia (est. 1992; Vienna, Austria)
- Old Mutual Investment Group South Africa
- Obtuse Marginal II
- Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (UK)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance In Man (usually seen as OMIM)
- Observatoire des Mutations Institutionnelles et Juridiques (French)
- Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard
- OSCE Mission in Kosovo
- Open Messaging Interface LIBrary REpresentation Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charities were the winning investors at a recent presentation by the Old Mutual Investment Group Namibia.
The Old Mutual Investment Group Namibia recently donated a total of N$70 000 to various schools and charity organisations in Windhoek.
Commenting on the results, Yvonne Haitembu an assistant investment analyst with the Old Mutual Investment Group said she was pleased with the operating profit margin which continued to surprise on the upside.
And the good news is that these conditions are likely to continue through 2011 and even 2012, barring unforeseen shocks, according to Johann Els, senior economist at Old Mutual Investment Group SA (OMIGSA).