Old Mutual Financial Network introduced OM Income Advantage, which offers up to two 10-year accumulation periods currently offering 4% or 6% roll-ups, the ability to restart a roll-up period, and the flexibility to stop and start income payments at any time during the withdrawal period.
What does OMFN stand for?
OMFN stands for Old Mutual Financial Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oh My Freaking God, Shut The Freak Up (polite form)
- Open Media Framework Interchange (Avid Technology, Inc.)
- Optical Methods of Flow Investigation (conference)
- Online Madden Football League (gaming)
- Ontario Minor Football League (Canada)
- Ovens Murray Football League
- Ozark Mountain Fishing Lures
- Ontario Minor Field Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Okinawa Music Flea Market (music downloading site; Japan)
- Old Mutual Fund Managers (UK)
- Our Man from Odessa (German Popov)
- Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association (est. 1940)
- Optimum Mean Free Path
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Ontario Municipal Fire Prevention Officers Association (Canada)
- Offshore Money Fund Report (est. 2003)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Orissa Marine Fisheries Regulation Act (India)
- Octopus Micro Finance Suite (finance software)
- Official Medical Fee Schedule (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Hoitt, senior vice president of fixed annuity distribution at Old Mutual Financial Network, said NTM 05-50 has had one of the two biggest impacts on fixed annuities in a quarter century.