Especially in a time when even EU old member states are getting rid of their nuclear programs.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Old Member State (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Migrant Services (California)
- Office of Mobile Sources
- Office of Multicultural Services (various organizations)
- Office of Museum Services (various organizations)
- Offshore Marine Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Offshore Medical Services
- Oh My Science
- Oh My Stars
- Ohio Mushroom Society (Granville, Ohio)
- Ola Middle School (McDonough, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7)The reasons behind this decision of the old member states are more than comprehensible.
The evidence of convergence across the old member states of the EU, which is attributed to the extent of GDP, prices and household expenditure variance could reveal convergence of newer member-states in the EU model.
Yields of tonnes/hectare (t/h) for the 15 old member states are projected to increase from 3.
It is a model that has served new and old member states well.