However, despite Middleton's support and Loudon's efforts, the Ramblers lost to Old Malvernians by four wickets.
What does OM stand for?
OM stands for Old Malvernian (England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OM
We have 38 other meanings of OM in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Master (sailing)
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Off-Line Memory (DSC)
- Offering Memorandum (investing)
- Office Macro Virus
- Office Manager
- Office of Meteorology
- Officemax (retail business)
- Oh Man
- Oh My
- Old Man (Amateur Radio)
- Old Marlburian (Old Marlburian Lodge)
- Old McFarlane
- Old Mutual (London, UK financial services)
- Oliebranchens Miljøpulje (Denmark)
- Olivia Munn (actress)
- Olympique de Marseille (French football team)
- Oman (ISO country Code, top level domain)
- Omeprazole (drug)
- Omni Mane (Latin: Every Morning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir Henry Every, High Sheriff of Derbyshire, a governor of Repton School and an Old Malvernian (OM 1961-1965), unveiled a plaque at the site of the old engineering workshops.
Prof Sir Ghillean Prance, an old Malvernian and recently-retired director of Kew Gardens, was speaking at the leading private school's Commemoration Day.