Her previous financial industry experience includes serving as a commercial credit assistant at Old Kent Bank, and as a consumer loan and new accounts representative for Fidelity Savings Bank.
What does OKB stand for?
OKB stands for Old Kent Bank (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OKB
We have 15 other meanings of OKB in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Association of Public Procurement
- Ontology for Knowledge Activity Resources (office computing)
- Our Kick Ass Report
- Oklahoma Association of School Business Officials
- Osteoporosis Knowledge Assessment Tool
- Oklahoma Association of Wine Producers (hoax website)
- Obsesif Kompulsif Bozukluk (Turkish: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank (Japan)
- OK Bye
- OKbridge (online bridge club)
- Online Knowledge Base
- Opytnoye Konstruktorskoye Byuro (Russian: Experimental Design Bureau)
- Osaka Kintetsu Buffaloes (Japanese baseball team)
- Oklahoma Bed and Breakfast Association (Midwest City, OK)
- Open Knowledge Base Connectivity
- Oshkosh B'Gosh (kids clothing)
- Kuwait International Airport (Airport Code)
- Overleg Kunsthistorische Bibliotheken Nederland (Dutch: Art Libraries Society of the Netherlands)
- Oklahoma City Bombing (FBI task force field office)
- Oklahoma Brain Tumor Foundation (Oklahoma City, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calabasas, California Effinity Financial Corporation, Alexandria, Virginia Juniper Financial First Bank CBC, May 9, 2001 87, 466 Corporation, Maryville, Wilmington, Missouri Delaware Old Kent Bank, Old Kent Bank, May 14, 2001 87, 471 National Grand Rapids, Association, Michigan Jonesville, Michigan RHEINHYP Rheinische To establish a June 4, 2001 87, 558 Hypothekenbank AG, representative Frankfurt am Mai, office in Germany New York, New York Royal Bank of Centura Banks, Inc.
Prior to joining CME in 2005, Gribben worked in private banking for Old Kent Bank & Trust and at the MSU Bookstore in East Lansing, Mich.
Old Kent Bank, National Association Jonesville, Michigan Old Kent Bank Grand Rapids, Michigan Order Approving Membership in the Federal Reserve System and Merger of Banks This proposal represents an internal reorganization by Fifth Third Bancorp, Cincinnati, Ohio ("Fifth Third"), after its acquisition of Old Kent Financial Corporation, Grand Rapids, Michigan ("Old Kent").