Clem Labine, founder of the Old House Journal, and an ex-McGraw-Hill exec, said what he liked best about the business was that "my lips never had to come in contact with any portion of the anatomy of an advertiser.
What does OHJ stand for?
OHJ stands for Old House Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHJ
We have 1 other meaning of OHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Ownership Has Its Privileges
- Office of Health Information Programs Development (US National Library of Medicine)
- Office of Health Information and Research (California)
- Oil Heat Institute of Rhode Island
- Oral Health Information Suite (software; trademark of PreViser Corporation)
- Oxon Health Informatics Service (UK)
- Ontario Health Informatics Standards Council
- Office of Health Information Technology (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Outer Harbor Intermodal Terminal (California)
- Office of Health Information Technology Transformation (New York State Department of Health)
- Oracle Help for Java
- Oklahoma Hunter/Jumper Association (equestrian group; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Hunter Jumper Association (Canada)
- Oregon Hunter Jumper Association (Wilsonville, OR)
- Out of Hand Juggling Club (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie Junior du Conservatoire de Cannes
- Oregon Habitat Joint Venture (conservation partnership)
- Okresni Hospodarska Komora (Czech: District Chamber of Commerce; Czech Republic)
- One Hard Krank (New York State hard rock band)
- One Hit Kill (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forget about "Old House," which is not only an extremely common common-nominal bur also part of the title of a separate magazine, the Old House Journal.