There is no need to teach these old dogs new tricks - they're obviously doing something right.
What does ODNT stand for?
ODNT stands for Old Dogs New Tricks (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ODNT
- Olympus Digital Network Korea
- Optically Detected Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Division of Natural Resources)
- Ohio Division of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Department of Natural Resources)
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area (Reedsport, OR)
- Overseas Development of Natural Resources Institute (United Kingdom)
- One Does Not Simply
- Open Door Nursery School (various locations)
- Organization and Delivery of Neurological Services (World Federation of Neurology Research Group)
- Object Desktop Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
People say you can't teach old dogs new tricks, but I've always had those tricks," said Hatton.
Federal tax professionals will also be able to re-learn tax research techniques, in a session entitled "Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks.