Visitors were able to buy Christmas gifts from stalls as children sang carols at the centre at the Old Custom House.
What does OCH stand for?
OCH stands for Old Custom House (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCH
We have 30 other meanings of OCH in our Acronym Attic
- Oro Christian Grace School (China)
- Oxford and Cambridge Golfing Society
- Open Collaborative Grid Service Architecture (UK)
- Open Cycle Gas Turbine
- Ostschweizerisches Clairongardentreffen (German)
- O'Connell House (various locations)
- Obstacle Clearance Height (aviation)
- Office of Community Health (est. 2005; Stanford University School of Medicine; Stanford, CA)
- Oktibbeha County Hospital (Mississippi)
- Old Charlotte Highway Campus (South Piedmont Community College; Monroe, NC)
- On-Campus Housing (various schools)
- Operators Clearing House
- Optical Channel
- Optical Channel Interface (Cienna)
- Our Children's Homestead (Naperville, IL)
- Our Coupon Home (website)
- Optical Channel/Dedicated Protection Ring (IEEE)
- Off Campus Housing Assistance
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of Consumer Health Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the old Custom House at the bridge end of Custom House Street everything in connection with the shipping of vessels or crews took place and there were a number of little pubs.
Five homes in the old Custom House Building in his Falkirk constituency were taped off after officers were called.
The delightful Old Custom House Hotel, operated by the St Austell brewery chain, sits at the foot of a windy road just on the harbour front.
30pm Sun); dinner 7pm-11pm Mon-Sat TO BOOK 0871 426 5642 WHERE El Puerto, The Old Custom House, Penarth Marina, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 1TT MARKS OUTOF10 8/10
Part of the attractively-designed Old Custom House Hotel - owned, like the Pedn-Olva, by St Austell Brewery - this is a fish-orientated eaterie to rival the more famous one just round the corner: Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant.