Padstow is a picturesque slice of real Cornwall, its tiny harbour and narrow streets redolent of times past and old Cornish legends.
What does OCo stand for?
OCo stands for Old Cornish (linguistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCo
We have 50 other meanings of OCo in our Acronym Attic
- Off-Load Control Officer
- Offensive Cyberspace Operation
- Office of Central Operations
- Office of Civilian Operations
- Office of Climate Observation (NOAA)
- Office of Community Outreach (various schools)
- Office of the Credit Ombudsman
- Office, Chief Ordnance
- Oklahoma Community Orchestra
- Olathe Community Orchestra (Olathe, KS)
- One Cancels the Order (banking, foreign exchange)
- Online Channel Optimization
- Oort Cloud Object
- Operating and Control Organization
- Operating Capital Outlay
- Operational Capabilities Objective
- Operational Contracting Officer
- Optimal Cycle Ordering
- Orange County Open (golf tournament; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The result is a cycle of songs called Ser/Syfi, with an old Cornish lady reminiscing about days past, as present events unfold, and reminds us that it is possible to reach lands that were lost.
Where the Express office stood was the old Cornish Mount.
Nor does it mean that the aforementioned busker is somehow bringing forth hellish noises from the table and exclaiming: "An old Cornish sea-shanty, boys and girls
Prepared to an old Cornish recipe they stumbled upon, their pasties are taking the whole nation - including Devon - by storm.
The area has a rich industrial heritage, with the old Cornish Beam Engine house and a building known as the Big Arch, which was built in 1879 as the original entrance to the former iron works, both on the site.
The Golden Duckwing cock and three partridge hens were of a very old Cornish strain.