This used to be the Old College Inn, itself a popular venue.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Old College Inn (restaurant, Knoxville, Tennessee)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Collateral Interest (Canada)
- Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of Corollary Interest
- Office of Criminal Investigation
- Office of Cyberinfrastructure (US NSF)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Oil Change Interval (engine maintenance)
- Oil Corrosion Inhibitor (vessels)
- Okinawa Christian Institute (Japan)
- Omron Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- On-Campus Interview (various universities)
- Onderwijs Commissie Informatica (Education Committee for Computer Science, Delft University of Technology)
- Online Commercial Intent/Intention
- Online Curve Interpolator (function of CNC to reproduce free-from contours)
- Ontario Cancer Institute (Canada)
- Open Cable Initiative
- Open Catalog Interface (Sap Software)
- Open Circuit Interconnection (Nortel)
- Open Circuit Interval
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple first met at the Old College Inn in Barry five years ago when Steven was assistant manager and Verity began as a waitress.