Islamabad -- Federal Minister Wajahat Hussain has said that the Employers Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) is a welfare organization , which is doing its level best to bring about positive changes in the life of the working community of industrial and commercial organizations.
What does OAB stand for?
OAB stands for Old Age Benefits
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAB
We have 41 other meanings of OAB in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Arabian and All-Breed Trail Riding Society
- Organization of Afro-American Unity
- Offensive Anti-Air Warfare
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Outstanding Academic Advisor of the Year
- Ocean Affairs Board
- Offline Address Book
- Ofis Ar Brezhoneg (Breton: Breton Language Office; France)
- Oita Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Old Administration Building (various locations)
- Oman Arab Bank
- Operational Archives Branch (US Navy; Washington, DC)
- Operations Approval Board (USAF)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (Brazil)
- Osan Air Base (Pyong-Taek City, Kyong-Gi Province, ROK)
- Outlook Address Book (Microsoft)
- Over-Active Bladder (urology)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil - Seccional Rio de Janeiro (Brazilian Bar Association, Chapter Rio de Janeiro)
- Occupational Allergic Bronchial Asthma
- Ohio Alpaca Breeders Association (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Chairman Employees Old Age Benefits Institution Zafar Gondal called on Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf in Islamabad on Thursday and presented a cheque of one hundred million rupees for the Sweet homes of Bait-ul-Maal.
The court finds that the EU directive does not oblige the member states themselves to fund the rights to old age benefits,' the court said in a statement today.
7000/- per month by the employers, provision of safe atmosphere at working places of women, elimination of gender discrimination for the provision of facilities and working rights, maternity leave, pension & old age benefits, social security rights and provision of educational as well as marriage grant.
According to details the representative labour organizations of MLF, among which Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa Mazdoor union was also included, held a demonstration in front of Parliament House demanding immediate restoration of labour related organizations connected with coordination/cooperation issues, and even old age benefits back to federal government, rescinding their devolution to Provinces as under 18th amendment.
Administration of:- (i) the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971 (XXXVI) of 1971, (ii) the Companies Profits (Workers Participation Act, 1968(XII) of 1968; and, (iii) the Employees Old Age Benefits Act, 1976 (XIV of 1976) including supervision and control of the Employees Old Age Benefits Institutions.
The sources said that benevolent grants, group insurance and other benefits were also being provided to the workers and employees of industrial institutions, trade and business organizations and other institutions working under labour laws under Employees Old Age Benefits schemes.
He also announced the reform package comprising Health, Education and Old Age Benefits for the Workers.