The far-right group Oklahomans for Children and Families has harassed libraries, bookstores, GLBT businesses, and the local PBS station for ages.
What does OCAF stand for?
OCAF stands for Oklahomans for Children and Families
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCAF
We have 9 other meanings of OCAF in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty (Portland, OR)
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Ohio Computer Aided Engineering, Inc. (Hudson and Cincinnati, OH)
- Oklahoma Center for Arts Education (University of Central Oklahoma; Edmond, OK)
- Oxford Centre for Animal Ethics (UK)
- Orange County Animal Emergency Service (Middletown, NY)
- Orange County Association for the Education of Young Children (California)
- Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation (Watkinsville, GA)
- Office of Community Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Cultural Attractions Fund (est. 1999; Canada)
- Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Florida
- Ovarian Cancer Ascitic Fluid (oncology)
- Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center (Oregon)
- Ohio Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Oak Creek Assembly Of God (Oak Creek, WI)
- Oerlikon Contraves AG
- Office of the Controller and Auditor General (Tanzania)
- Oklahoma Children's Acting Guild
- Orange County Anime Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Listening with interest was Bob Anderson, director of Oklahomans for Children and Families.