What does OTEA stand for?
OTEA stands for Oklahoma Traffic Engineering Association (est. 1966)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTEA
We have 1 other meaning of OTEA in our Acronym Attic
- Over Track Exhaust (transportation ventilation system)
- Overall Total Earnings
- Overtaken by Events
- Overtime Equalization
- Own-Ship Trajectory Estimator
- Owner's Trust Equity (financial modelling)
- Oxygen Transfer Efficiency (water and wastewater treatment)
- Office of Trade and Economic Analysis (US DOC)
- Ohio Technology Education Association
- Oklahoma Technology Education Association (Elk City, OK)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Agency (Army)
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (Ohio)
- Ontario Tourism Education Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Center
- Orchid Technologies Engineering & Consulting, Inc.
- Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative (Baker City, OR)
- Over the Edge Customs (car & truck club)
- Oliver Townend Eventers Challenge Championship (UK)
- On The Edge Christian Centre (Queensland, Australia)