She holds bachelor's degrees in music and piano performance from Southwestern Oklahoma State University and a master's degree in piano performance and pedagogy from the University of Oklahoma.
What does OSU stand for?
OSU stands for Oklahoma State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSU
We have 76 other meanings of OSU in our Acronym Attic
- Omsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Offiziersstellvertreter (German: a military rank)
- Open School Television
- Open Systems Television (interface)
- OPFOR (Opposing Force) Surrogate Tracked Vehicle
- Oberstabswachtmeister (German: a military rank)
- Österreichische Steuerzeitung (Austrian tax law periodical)
- Oceanographic Support Unit
- Officially Sanctioned User
- Ohio State University (The)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Place: Cortney Timmons, Oklahoma State University, for "Distribution of Fungi in Soils Under Various Land Uses.
Similarly, the number of Texans attending Oklahoma State University has tripled in that period, and more than doubled at Louisiana State University.
Hobbs, CPA, assistant professor of accounting at Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant, and Theresa J.
David Boren managed to get Oklahoma State University to name its veterinary college after him, only to retire soon thereafter to become president of OSU's main rival, the University of Oklahoma.
Purnell graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1985 with a degree in agricultural communications.
DNA was sequenced at the Oklahoma State University Recombinant/DNA Protein Research Facility (Stillwater, OK) using an Applied Biosystems (Foster City, CA) 373A automated DNA sequencer.