Memorial donations can be made to the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, 825 N.
What does OMRF stand for?
OMRF stands for Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMRF
- Okinawa Marine Research Center (Japan)
- Online Marketing Resource Centre
- Orchard Mesa Research Center (Colorado State University)
- Osh Media Resource Center (est. 1996; Kyrgyzstan)
- Otitis Media Research Center (University of Minnesota)
- Orissa Marine Resources Conservation Consortium (India)
- Ogston-Morris-Rodbard-Chrambach Model (physics)
- Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (New York)
- Organic Moderated Reactor Experiment
- Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board (Canada)
- Oklahoma Municipal Retirement Fund (est. 1966; Oklahoma Municipal League)
- Ordinary Moment-Resisting Frame
- Ohio Mercury Reduction Group (Columbus, OH)
- Organic Materials Research Group (Vanderbilt University)
- Our Mims Retirement Haven
- Open Media Research Institute (Washington, DC; Czech Republic; 1994-1997)
- Organic Materials Research Institute
- Overhauser Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Open Music Resource Library (online resource)
- Oriented Micro-Resistivity Log (oil exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rodeny Bivens, Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma - Stephen Prescott, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Private Company Category Nominees - Gary Allison, Tri-State Industrial Group.
Merrill, MD Medical Director, Lupus Foundation of America Head, Clinical Pharmacology Research Program Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Oklahoma City, OK Q Are there any alternative remedies you recommend for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis?
Harley's group also is focusing on the genetics of autoimmunity, and the Arthritis and Immunology Research Program, which he heads, at the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in Oklahoma City maintains a registry and repository of multiplex lupus families that is available for academic work.
About 15 to 20 percent of them [become] seriously ill," says Joan Merrill, medical director of the Lupus Foundation of America and a rheumatologist at the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation in Oklahoma City.
Invite Speakers Melinda Beck University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill Robert Floyd Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation John Groopman The Johns Hopkins University Howard Hu Harvard School of Public Health Nobuyo Maeda University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill Richard Miller University of Michigan School of Medicine Robert Roth Michigan State University Silke Schmidt Duke University Medical Center Duncan Thomas University of Southern California Holly Van Remmen The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Donata Vercelli The University of Arizona
New York, NY, announced it has signed a research agreement with Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation (OMRF) to continue the development of methylene blue for the treatment of the West Nile virus (WNV).