Once the fire is out then we will have to wait until the wreckage cools - it's all metal - before emergency personnel can get in there," Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, Betsy Randolph, said.
What does OHP stand for?
OHP stands for Oklahoma Highway Patrol (Oklahoma Department of Public Safety)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHP
We have 85 other meanings of OHP in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health Physician
- Occupational Health Program (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Ocean Hemispheres Project
- Ochotnicze Hufce Pracy (Polish: Volunteer Labor Corps)
- Office of Health Policy (various locations)
- Office of Health Promotion
- Office of Health Protection (various locations)
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Ohio Highway Patrol
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May a cell phone video caught an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer choking an EMT.
Lt Chris West of Oklahoma Highway Patrol said: "We haven't recovered any of the bodies, but there are going to be fatalities.
We contacted the Ada Police Department and the District Office of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to see if they would be interested and supportive of our visual statement--a wrecked vehicle with a sign, "Please Don't Drink and Drive," bolted to the side of the auto.