Oklahoma The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) is embarking on a first-of-its-kind, large-scale, bridge recycling project.
What does ODOT stand for?
ODOT stands for Oklahoma Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODOT
We have 2 other meanings of ODOT in our Acronym Attic
- One Design One Meter (yachting)
- Opening Doors Opening Minds (youth travel program)
- Optimal Design of Observational Networks (seawater testing method; Denmark)
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Department Of Transportation
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- One Day of the Year
- Ohio Division of Wildlife
- Obstacle Departure Procedure
- Ocean Data Partnership
- Ocean Drilling Program
- Ocean Dynamic Power (Switzerland and Sweden)
- Office Dead Pool (web site)
- Office Depot (stock symbol)
- Office for Domestic Preparedness (formerly Office for State & Local Domestic Preparedness; Department of Justice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other agencies, such as the Federal Highway Commission and the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, are working with the Service to conserve ABB habitat and reduce impacts from transportation projects.
Two civil engineers from the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) that specialize in bridge design coached our students in the bridge-building segment of the pre-engineering curricula.
East of Tahlequah and west of Muskogee, this highway has two lanes and the traffic count drops to 1,500, according to the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.