The Oklahoma Department of Labor issued judgments against Moncrief and his business, Pro Automotive II LLC, in 2004 totaling $67,347 for not paying employees' wages.
What does ODOL stand for?
ODOL stands for Oklahoma Department of Labor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ODOL
We have 1 other meaning of ODOL in our Acronym Attic
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
- Optical Density of the Oxalate Extract (soil test)
- Oregon Department of Education (Salem, OR)
- Oregon Department of Energy (Salem, OR)
- Other Direct Operating Expense (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oakland Dog Owners Group (Oakland, CA)
- Ottawa Dog Obedience Group (Canada)
- Oregon Department of Justice
- Oregon Department of Kick Ass (film company)
- One Deed, One Lifetime (Singapore)
- One Design One Meter (yachting)
- Opening Doors Opening Minds (youth travel program)
- Optimal Design of Observational Networks (seawater testing method; Denmark)
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ohio Department of Taxation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Construction add Maintenance Unit's asbestos abatement crew assisted the Oklahoma Department of Labor with the FBI sweep of the YMCA building across the street from the Murrah building.