What does OCAITHB stand for?
OCAITHB stands for Oklahoma City Area Inter-Tribal Health Board (Oklahoma)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
- Orange City Area Health System (Iowa)
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters
- Office Cantonal d'Assurance-Invalidité (French: Cantonal Office for Disability Insurance; Switzerland)
- Office for Collaboration with Academia and Industry (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (ophthalmology)
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- Orthodontic Centers of America, Inc.
- Orange County American Industrial Hygiene Association (Irvine, CA)
- Occupational Case Analysis Interview and Rating Scale
- Overseas Construction Association of Japan, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (computing)
- Observation and Fields of Fire, Cover and Concealment
- On-Line Cryptanalytic Aid Language
- Organización Canalla Anti Leprosa (Organization Gangster for Latin America)
- Ovarian Carcinoma-Associated Lymphocytes (gynecological oncology)
- Ohio Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Orange County Association of Legal Administrators (California)
- Overlay Convergence Architecture for Legacy Applications (computing)
- Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center (usually seen as OC-ALC)