Robert Heard, president of the Oklahoma Capital Investment Board in Oklahoma City, said his board has seen a 28 percent return on its venture capital investing since 1993, compared with the 8 percent or so it pays to obtain the money.
What does OCIB stand for?
OCIB stands for Oklahoma Capital Investment Board (est. 1991; Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCIB
- Optically Coupled Interface Adapter
- Order of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Organic Crop Improvement Association
- Overclock Intelligence Agency
- Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators
- Ontario Critical Infrastructure Assurance Committee (Canada)
- Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center (California)
- Oklahoma Center for Information Assurance and Forensics Education
- Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (UK)
- Old Crow Indian Band (Farmington, ME)
- Osceola County Investigative Bureau (Osceola, FL)
- Ottawa Carleton Institute for Biology (Canada)
- Output Compare Interrupt B (computing)
- On-Chip Interferometric Backscatter Detector
- Ottawa Carleton Institute for Biomedical Engineering (est. 2006)
- Office du Café du Burundi (French: Coffee Board of Burundi)
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Company (Fairfield, OH)
- Ontario Council for International Cooperation (Canada)
- Organisation Catholique Internationale du Cinéma et de l'Audiovisuel (French: International Catholic Organization of the Cinema and Audio-visual)