Sponsors include The American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Oklahoma (AICCO), The Tribal Government Institute (TGI) and The Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN).
What does OBAN stand for?
OBAN stands for Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBAN
We have 1 other meaning of OBAN in our Acronym Attic
- Only Boys Accepting Feminism Get Kissed Meaningfully (mnemonic for the order of star temperatures)
- Oh Be A Fine Girl, Kiss Me Like That (song by Diane Nalini)
- Old, Bald, Angry; Finally Great Kong May Look Tough (mnemonic for remembering the order of star temperatures)
- Oh, Be A Nice Girl/Guy, Kiss Me Right Now, Sweetheart (mnemonic for star classes on a stellar evolution diagram)
- Oldie but a Goodie
- One Bay Area Grant (California)
- Oklahoma Bar Association Journal
- Old Brooklyn Area Little League (Cleveland, OH)
- Object Action Manager
- Oahu Base Area Network (US Navy)
- On-Board Autonomous Navigation
- Open Broadband Access Network
- Operating Budget Account Number (US DoD)
- Optically Beam-Formed Antennas for (Adaptive Broadband Fixed and Mobile Wireless Access) Networks
- Obligatory AOL Reference
- Oberlin Black Alliance for Progress
- Online Business Administration Program (various universities)
- Ontario Bar Assistance Program (Canada)
- Organization of Black Airline Pilots
- Office of Basic and Applied Research (US Department of Energy)