The Oklahoma Bar Association put on a seminar for its members on e-mail scams in December.
What does OBA stand for?
OBA stands for Oklahoma Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBA
We have 86 other meanings of OBA in our Acronym Attic
- Oberhasli Breeders of America
- Object Behavior Analysis
- Ocala Bowling Association (Florida, USA)
- Octave Band Analyzer
- Office Business Application (Microsoft)
- Office of Biotechnology Activities (US National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Biotechnology Activity
- Office of Business Administration (various organizations)
- Offshore Banking Act (various locations)
- Oklahoma Bandmaster's Association
- Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
- Oklahoma Bondsman Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Boys Association (various locations)
- On Base Average (or percentage; baseball statistic)
- On Board Air (off road vehicle having compressed air source)
- On-Board Allowance
- Online Behavioral Advertising (Internet marketing; various companies)
- Ontario Badminton Association (North York, ON, Canada)
- Ontario Band Association
- Ontario Bar Association (law; Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1998, he was selected as Inventor of the Year by the Oklahoma Bar Association.
Lawyers are charged with keeping their clients' confidential information secure, and that information is often very critical to clients," says Jim Calloway, director of the Oklahoma Bar Association Management Assistance Program, which provides technical and management advice to lawyers.
Upton was a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, the American Society of Association Executives, the Tulsa Society of Association Executives, Delta Theta Phi legal fraternity and other professional organizations.