The different styles developed in the Shaolin monastery in northern China and found their way to Okinawa, influencing their own fighting method Okinawa-te (Okinawan hand).
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Okinawa-Te (martial art style)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Off Topic (newsgroups, message boards, etc.)
- Off Treatment (cancer)
- Off-Tank (gaming)
- Offensive Tackle (football)
- Office of Telecommunications
- Office Terminal (GTE)
- Officer Trainee/Training
- Ohne Text (German: No Text content)
- Oil Tank
- Oil Tempered (chemical process)