Ahead of their talks at the Okinawa prefectural government office, Tanaka visited Camp Schwab to get a better understanding of the current situation on the relocation site.
What does OPG stand for?
OPG stands for Okinawa Prefectural Government (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPG
We have 71 other meanings of OPG in our Acronym Attic
- Other Than Permanent Full Time
- Ohio Partnership for Youth (youth services; Ohio)
- Ocean Physics Group (various locations)
- Off-Line Power-Aware Greedy Algorithm (computer energy consumption)
- Office of Projects and Grants (Collumbia University)
- Office of the Paymaster General (UK)
- Office of the Public Guardian (various locations)
- Official Pistol Gang
- Official Police Garage (Los Angeles, CA)
- Official Pricing Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
After repeated changes to the planned site, the Okinawa prefectural government picked the Mt.
According to the Okinawa prefectural government, a total of about 30.
The Okinawa prefectural government is reportedly considering the Henoko district in the northern city of Nago as the place to relocate the heliport functions of the U.
11 Kyodo (EDS: RECASTING WITH NODA'S PLAN TO VISIT OKINAWA) Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda is eyeing visiting Okinawa Prefecture in late February to explain to the Okinawa prefectural government about talks with the United States concerning realignment of the U.
According to an Okinawa prefectural government official who received an explanation from the U.
The Okinawa prefectural government is calling for water saving as the amount of rainfall was relatively small during the season.