Both the individual circumstances of the Deepwater Horizon incident, as well as the overall framework for how the federal government responds to oil spills, present a mix of evolving, but as yet uncertain, financial risks to the federal government and its Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund (Fund).
What does OSTLF stand for?
OSTLF stands for Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund (EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Open and Secure Terminal Initiative
- Organization for Social and Technological Innovation (Boston, MA)
- Ortadoðu Sanayi ve Ticaret Merkezi (Middle East Industry and Commerce Center; Ankara, Turkey)
- Officer of the Order of St John
- Order of St John
- Open-Shop Scheduling with Tuning Latencies
- Optical Saturation Thermal Lens
- Optical Systems and Technology Laboratory (University of Victoria)
- Order Ship Time Level
- Optical Saturation Thermal Lens Spectrometry
- Ocean Surface Topography Mission (Jason-2)
- Oil Spill Trajectory Modelling
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage (Rochester and Syracuse, NY)
- Ohio Sports Turf Managers Association
- Ozarks Sports Turf Managers Association (Missouri)
- Oakland Schools Television Network (Waterford, MI)
- Object State Transition Network (decision-making diagram)
- Open Student Television Network
- Optical Sound Track Negative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support legislation that improves and increases a disaster relief fund such as the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund (OSLTF).
It continued that the officials also understand that "BP will not seek reimbursement from the American taxpayers, the United States Government, or the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund for any amount.
Those include managing the billion-dollar Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund used for emergency cleanups and the investigation of illegal dumping of oily waste at sea.