KazTransOil is a largest oil pipeline company of Kazakhstan, which provides services on oil transportation on the domestic market and for export.
What does OPC stand for?
OPC stands for Oil Pipeline Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPC
We have 257 other meanings of OPC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Public Correspondence (Treasury Department)
- Office of Public Counsel
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner (various locations)
- Office of the Protective Commissioner (Australia)
- Office Protestant de la Communication
- Official Payments Corporation (electronic payment options)
- Official Porsche Centre (vehicles; various locations)
- Offshore Patrol Cutter
- Oficiul Pentru Protecþia Consumatorilor (Romanian: Office for Consumer Protection)
- Oil Palm Company (Nigeria)
- Oilfield Production Consultants Ltd
- Ojai Playwrights Conference (Ojai, CA)
- Oji Paper Canada Ltd. (Japan)
- Oklahoma Pork Council
- OLE for Process Control (OLE = Object Linking and Embedding)
- Oligarchy Peep Contingent
- Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cell
- Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin (antioxidant/antiinflamatory)
- Oligoprocyanidin (specific type of antioxidant)
- Omaha Press Club (Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13,634 13,634 0 97 Baton Rouge Pipeline LLC 13,521 0 13,521 98 BP Oil Pipeline Company 13,476 13,476 0 99 Kinder Morgan Oper.
Russia's state-owned oil pipeline company Transneft in the autumn of 2008 bought OOC's 7% stake in the Chevron-led Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC), which pumps Kazakh crude oil to the Black Sea, raising its share in this key export route for Kazakhstan to 31%.
TPAO is a shareholder in the BP-led 1m b/d Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) crude oil pipeline company (see omt19TurkTradeMay5-08) and in the other BP-led artery, the South Caucasus Natural Gas Pipeline (SCP) venture.
The APS source says the Kremlin wants the state-owned oil pipeline company TransNeft to be the sole entity to own and run the new system, whereas major Russian oil companies have promoted this to be a private joint venture.
CEO of the state-controlled oil pipeline company TransNeft since Sep.
At Newtyle, near Dundee, the NICC oil pipeline company are to take on 10 more engineers after winning a pounds 750,000 contract with oil giants Amoco.