What does OLAP stand for?
OLAP stands for Oil Labeling Assessment Program (engine oil testing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLAP
We have 17 other meanings of OLAP in our Acronym Attic
- On-Line Alpha Monitor
- Organization for Leadership Advancement in Miami (Miami, FL)
- Our Lady of the Angels Monastery (Hanceville, AL)
- Organización Latinoamericana de la Micro, Pequeña y Mediana Empresa (Latin american organization focusing on the small business policies)
- OverLay Aggregated Multicast Protocol
- Optical Line Amplifier Node
- Oxygen-Limited Autotrophic Nitrification Denitrification
- Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations
- Office Luxembourgeois pour l'Accroissement de la Productivité
- Office of Legal Access Programs (US DOJ)
- Online Analytical Processing
- Online Asynchronous Processing
- Ontario Lawyers' Assistance Program (Canada)
- Ontario Legal Aid Program (Government of Ontario)
- Overload Array Processing
- Oregon Liberal Arts Placement Consortium
- Office of Laboratory Animal Resources (various schools)
- On-Line Add/Replacement
- On-Line Addition Replacement
- Online Addition and Removal (computing)