With this purchase, Alliance Oil s total hydrocarbon reserves will boost by 26% from 997 million barrels of oil equivalent to 1,256 million barrels of oil equivalent.
What does OE stand for?
OE stands for Oil Equivalent
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OE
We have 23 other meanings of OE in our Acronym Attic
- Osrodek Doskonalenia Zawodowego Nauczycieli (Polish: Training Center for Vocational Teachers)
- Objective Evidence
- Observatório Eleitoral (Portuguese: Electoral Observatory; Mozambique)
- Occupational Entrance (high-school job preparation program)
- Oersted (CGS measurement unit of magnetic energy)
- Office Equipment (Hekimian)
- Office of Enforcement
- Officer of Elections (voting)
- Offline Explorer
- Ohio Edison