Additionally, the new T4i engines have improved oil change interval (double the hours of operation between oil changes) and enjoy a three-year/3,000-hour warranty for parts and labour (best in class) configuration.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Oil Change Interval (engine maintenance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Offensive Counter Information
- Office of Capital Improvements (various locations)
- Office of Central Inspection (Wichita, KS)
- Office of Collateral Interest (Canada)
- Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of Corollary Interest
- Office of Criminal Investigation
- Office of Cyberinfrastructure (US NSF)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Oil Corrosion Inhibitor (vessels)
- Okinawa Christian Institute (Japan)
- Old College Inn (restaurant, Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Omron Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- On-Campus Interview (various universities)
- Onderwijs Commissie Informatica (Education Committee for Computer Science, Delft University of Technology)
- Online Commercial Intent/Intention
- Online Curve Interpolator (function of CNC to reproduce free-from contours)
- Ontario Cancer Institute (Canada)
- Open Cable Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
During normal PMCS oil change intervals, or whenever needed, units can re-mark their current C7 dipsticks, NSN 6680-01-568-9447, PN 252-0507, to the new 22-qt range or purchase a new 22-qt dipstick, NSN 6680-01-568-9447, PN 348-6030.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ranging in size from three to six metric tons, the John Deere 35D and 50D zero-tail-swing compact excavators provide reduced cycle times; better comfort with updated controls and cab; and lower operating costs with the introduction of auto idle and longer oil change intervals.
pdf As a result, and after an analysis of AOAP oil sampling and change interval data, MAM 09-052 set the engine oil change interval to 6,000 miles or annually, whichever comes first.
The 500-hour oil change interval means less routine maintenance and more up time.
Using a combination of high quality filters and fluids, oil change intervals are increased to 2,000 hours of operation, and coolant maintenance intervals to 12,000 hours.