There was definitely inadequate testing for MtBE's toxicity before it was introduced," says Rick Hillier of the Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers International Union in Lakewood, Colorado.
What does OCAWI stand for?
OCAWI stands for Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers International (union)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oregon Center for Advanced Technology Education
- Orange County Auto Theft Investigators Association (Orange County, CA)
- Ohio Community Action Training Organization
- Orange County Auto Theft Task Force (Anaheim, CA)
- Overclockers Australia
- Orange County Access User Group
- Ontario Council of Academic Vice (Canada)
- Oil, Chemical, and Atomic Workers (Union)
- Organization of Chinese American Women (Bethesda, MD)
- Operational Control and Analysis for Web Accessibility
- Oswego County Animal Welfare League (New York)
- Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Union
- Older Citizens Advocacy York (UK)
- Oneonta Community Alliance for Youth (Oneonta, NY)
- Orthodox Church in America Youth (Syosset, NY)
- O Co Biega (Polish)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
- Odet-Cascadec-Bolloré (smoking paper manufacturer; France)
- Office of Community Beautification (Los Angeles, CA)
- Office of Cuba Broadcasting (Radio/TV Marti)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And another will give a voice to the Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers International Union Local 1-675, based by Carson's towering refineries.