Vincent Mercy Medical Center and the assistant dean of the Northwest CORE for Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (OUCOM) in Athens, Ohio.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Athens, OH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Manpower Economics
- Office of Mediated Education (Kansas State University)
- Office of Minerals Exploration (US government)
- Office of the Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Offshore Marine Engineering (oil industry)
- Oh My Edward
- Oh My Edward (Cullen)
- Oh My Edward (movie/book Twilight)
- Oh My Edward!
- Oh My Emmett
- Oil Mist Eliminator (filter; various companies)
- Old Man Emu (suspension systems; Park City, UT)
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment (Canada)
- Open Market Edition
- Open Messaging Environment
- Open Microscopy Environment
- Operational Maneuver Element (US DoD)
- Operational Mission Environment
- Optical Multiservice Edge (Nortel)
- Optimal Manning Experiment (US Navy)