What does OTEC stand for?
OTEC stands for Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTEC
We have 15 other meanings of OTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Overtime Equalization
- Own-Ship Trajectory Estimator
- Owner's Trust Equity (financial modelling)
- Oxygen Transfer Efficiency (water and wastewater treatment)
- Office of Trade and Economic Analysis (US DOC)
- Ohio Technology Education Association
- Oklahoma Technology Education Association (Elk City, OK)
- Oklahoma Traffic Engineering Association (est. 1966)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Agency (Army)
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- Ontario Tourism Education Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Center
- Orchid Technologies Engineering & Consulting, Inc.
- Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative (Baker City, OR)
- Over the Edge Customs (car & truck club)
- Oliver Townend Eventers Challenge Championship (UK)
- On The Edge Christian Centre (Queensland, Australia)
- Operational Test and Evaluation Coordination Committee
- Oxford Technology Enterprise Capital Fund (Oxford, UK)
- Office Technique d'Études et de Coopération Internationales (French: Technical Office for Studies and International Cooperation)