GOALS FOR GFOA * Provide information, training, and technical support, especially in new developments as well as proposed regulatory requirements * Represent the interests of local government finance concerning proposed federal regulations and policies * Advance the profession * Broaden efforts to attract interest in the field and implement mentoring programs for those new to government finance KEITH OVERLY Executive Director Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program Keith Overly has served on the Committee on Retirement and Benefits Administration for the past nine years and was committee chair for two years.
What does OPEDC stand for?
OPEDC stands for Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPEDC
- Old Protestant Episcopal Church
- Optical Proximity Effect Correction
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Orissa Private Engineering College Association (Bhubaneswar, India)
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries News Agency
- Office Parlementaire d'Evaluation des Choix Scientifiques et Technologiques (French: Parliamentary Office for Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Options)
- One-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Odense University Pharmacoepidemiological Database (University of Southern Denmark; Odense, Denmark)
- OPposite the EDitorial page (newspaper opinions/viewpoints)
- Ouachita Partnership for Economic Development (Ouachita, AR)
- Overland Park Economic Development Council (Overland Park, KS)
- Outside Plant Engineering Design System
- Organic Phase Enzyme Electrode
- Office of Program Evaluation, Enforcement and Review (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Outdoor Power Equipment and Engine Service Association
- Oak Park Education Foundation (Illinois)
- Oasis Property Equity Fund (South Africa)
- Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches
- Oregon Piranha Exotic Fish Exhibit
- Office of Public Education Facilities Modernization (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) This article describes the recent GFOA recommended practice and checklist on deferred compensation investment policies, how the Ohio Public Employees Deferred Compensation Program has applied these guidelines, and how they can benefit other plan sponsors and administrators.