She also served as regional chief of medicine at Ohio Permanente Medical Group where she also practiced general internal medicine for 1: years.
What does OPMG stand for?
OPMG stands for Ohio Permanente Medical Group (est. 1981)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPMG
- Operator Performance Measurement & Data Collection System
- Office of Program Management and Evaluation
- Officer Professional Military Education (Canada)
- Olympians for Peace in the Middle East (Olympia, WA)
- Oregon Paper Money Exchange (est. 1983)
- Open Project Management Exchange Format
- Officer Professional Military Education Policy
- Operational Meteorological
- Oregon Precision Metal Fabrications Association
- Office of the Provost Marshal General
- Oldcastle Precast Modular Group (various locations)
- Office of Policy and Multicultural Health (New Mexico Department of Health)
- Old Presbyterian Meeting House (Alexandria, VA)
- Older People's Mental Health
- Outages Per Million Hours
- Outpatient Mental Health (psychological treatment)
- Older Persons' Mental Health and Addictions Network (Canada)
- Operations Mikroskop (surgical microscope)
- Operator Military Intelligence (UK)
- Our Planet Management Institute, Ltd. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient brought suit, individually and as the Administratix of the estate of Daesha, against Ohio Permanente Medical Group, Inc.