The Athens Community School and Ohio MTA Southeast District [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * The Athens Community Music School, with the Ohio University Prep Department, and the Southeast Ohio Music Teachers Association (SEOMTA) held an International Day of Collaborative Music recital Sunday, January 23, at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
What does OMTA stand for?
OMTA stands for Ohio Music Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMTA
We have 14 other meanings of OMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy (healthcare)
- Our Mothers Tried (band)
- Outright Monetary Transaction (European Central Bank)
- Overhead Message Train
- Object Modeling Technique for Driver Development
- Operational Maintenance Test(ing)/Test Plan (US DoD)
- Oberlin Musical Theater Association (Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio)
- Off-Main-Thread Animations (Firefox)
- Old Mobeetie Texas Association
- Ontario Massage Therapist Association (Canada)
- Open Mobile Terminal Alliance (mobile-phone industry)
- Oregon Music Teachers Association, Inc.
- Orissa Medical Teachers' Association (India)
- One More Time Around Again Marching Band
- Outer Medullary Thick Ascending Limb
- Ohio Medical Transportation Board (Columbus, OH)
- One Million Trees and Beyond (Philippines)
- Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau (Osaka, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Somerville served or was the chair on numerous Ohio Music Teachers Association committees at both the state and local level, as well as serving as chair of the MTNA Division Competitions.
Named Certified Teacher of the Year by the Ohio Music Teachers Association (Ohio MTA), Jablonksky has chaired the Ohio MTA Southwest District Play-a-thon Committee, which raises money for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Cincinnati.
In 1998, she was the recipient of the Columbus Symphony Orchestra's Community Music Educator Award and was named "Ohio Certified Music Teacher of the Year" by the Ohio Music Teachers Association.
He serves on the executive board of the Ohio Music Teachers Association and the task force for curriculum of the National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy.