The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and AARP have selected a coalition led by the Ohio League for Nursing and the Ohio Hospital Association to lead Ohio's part in increasing and extending the educational attainment of nurses.
What does OLN stand for?
OLN stands for Ohio League for Nursing (Rocky River, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLN
We have 16 other meanings of OLN in our Acronym Attic
- Online Motivation Test (psychology)
- Open Loop Movement Time
- Operational Mentor and Liaison Team
- Optimized Local Mean Technique (mathematics)
- Organizational Level Maintenance Trainer
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel (school names)
- One Life, Many Voices
- Our Lady of Mount Virgin (Middlesex, NJ)
- Object Literal Notation (computer programming)
- Off License News (beverage magazine; England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included presentations at the Ohio League for Nursing on "Faculty Leadership: Where I Am to Where I Can Be" and at the American Holistie Nurses Association Conference on "The Role of Reflective Practice in Holistic Nurse Leadership Development.