Since the passage of the amendment, working with the Ohio Judicial Conference (the statewide association of Ohio's judges), the organized bar, the legislature, and interested parties, the court has established rules on a wide range of issues, including courthouse security, facilities standards, jury standards, and alternative dispute resolution.
What does OJC stand for?
OJC stands for Ohio Judicial Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OJC
We have 27 other meanings of OJC in our Acronym Attic
- Object Relational Bridge
- Ojibway (language)
- Online Journal of Bioinformatics (est. 1996)
- Orthodox Jewish Bible
- Ottawa Jewish Bulletin (est. 1937; newspaper; Canada)
- Orthodox Jewish Brit Chadasha (New Testament translation)
- Online Journal of Bioinformatics
- Online Journal of Bass Research
- Oahu Junior Bowling Traveling League (Hawaii)
- Ocala Jeep Club of Florida
- Olathe, KS, Johnson County Executive Airport
- Online Job Center (various organizations)
- Ontario Jockey Club (Canadian horse racing organization; now known as Woodbine Entertainment)
- Open Jumper's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Operation Just Cause
- Orange Jam Conspiracy (band)
- Original Jazz Classics (Fantasy Records)
- Otero Junior College (La Junta, CO)
- Ottawa Japanese Community Association (Canada)
- Owensboro Junior College of Business (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarah has made presentations to the county bar association, the Ohio Judicial Conference, and numerous community groups, as well as during NCRA, OCRA, and additional court reporter association conventions.
The Honorable Marietta Court Judge Milton Nuzum, who is vice chairman of the Ohio Judicial Conference Court Technology Committee and is chairing a committee for Digital Signature Rules for Ohio's Supreme Court, is heading the integration project.