Common Pitfalls The Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) provides its customers with a list of frequent physical inspection findings so managers can more effectively prepare for inspections.
What does OHFA stand for?
OHFA stands for Ohio Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHFA
We have 2 other meanings of OHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Hearth Furnace
- Operating Heat Flux
- Operation Homefront
- Operational Health Facility
- Oronite Hydraulic Fluid
- Outpatient Health Facility (various locations)
- Over Head Fire
- Oxalosis and Hyperoxaluria Foundation
- Overhead Funds - Navy Industrial Funds & Modified Industrial Funds
- Ohio Healthy Families Act
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oregon Hay and Forage Association (Prineville, OR)
- Oregon Health Fund Board
- Oak Hills Flying Club (Canada)
- Ocean Heat Flux Convergence
- Odessa Housing Finance Corporation (Odessa, Texas)
- Oertel, Fernandez, Cole & Bryant (law firm; Tallahassee, FL)
- Office of Health Facility Complaints (Minnesota)
- Ohio Health Freedom Coalition (Worthington, OH)
- Ohio Heart Failure Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, the case revolves around the decision faced by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency over whether to finance a program meant to promote integration in Shaker Heights.
Michael Richter is the Assistant Chief Legal Counsel al the Ohio Housing Finance agency and has extensive experience in litigating landlord-tenant and subsidized housing law.