What does OHFC stand for?
OHFC stands for Ohio Health Freedom Coalition (Worthington, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHFC
- Ohio Healthy Families Act
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oregon Hay and Forage Association (Prineville, OR)
- Oregon Health Fund Board
- Oak Hills Flying Club (Canada)
- Ocean Heat Flux Convergence
- Odessa Housing Finance Corporation (Odessa, Texas)
- Oertel, Fernandez, Cole & Bryant (law firm; Tallahassee, FL)
- Office of Health Facility Complaints (Minnesota)
- Ohio Heart Failure Coalition
- Ohio Housing Finance Corporation
- Open Hand Fingers Closed (ASL)
- Orico Huit Funding Corp.
- Outpatient Heart Failure Clinic
- Oxygen/Halogen Free Copper
- Oral Health Fee for Service Scheme (dental care provision; Australia)
- Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc.
- Office of Health Facilities Licensure and Certification (West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources)
- Office of Health Facilities and Licensing Certification (Delaware Health and Social Services)