Each cooperative development center is involved in unique activities; therefore, we can share experiences and assist each other in our areas of strength," says Roy Messing of the Ohio Employee Ownership Center.
What does OEOC stand for?
OEOC stands for Ohio Employee Ownership Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEOC
We have 1 other meaning of OEOC in our Acronym Attic
- Omega Epsilon Omega
- Online Editorial Outreach (internet content developers)
- Operations Evaluation Office
- Optical and Electro-Optical
- Organic Essential Oils
- Other Expeditionary Operations (USMC)
- Oak Embers Owners Association (West Greenwich, RI)
- Office of Emergency Operations in Africa (UN)
- Old Executive Office Building (Washington, DC, now EEOB)
- Oil Exploration Operations Company (Iran)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Office of Equal Opportunity Development and Compliance (New York DOT)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity Management
- Open Entry/Open Exit
- Oscoda Education Opportunity Foundation (Oscoda, Michigan)
- One Earth One Justice
- One Earth, One Mission (environmentalism)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Program Equity (Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation; Baltimore, MD)
- Optics and Electro-Optics Standards Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The application of the worker cooperative model for ownership succession in the United States was described in a case study by Roy Messing, director of a Rural Cooperative Development Center that is affiliated with the Ohio Employee Ownership Center.
Other ACE award winners included: --The Ohio Employee Ownership Center (OEOC), received the ACE Contribution Award to recognize its work in organizing tours and speakers for the ACE Institute, and for sharing its experience creating the groundbreaking Evergreen Cooperative business model for worker-owner co-ops (also see page 12); --Jen Heneberry of the Ontario Cooperative Association, a co-op development manager who has used many media to reach different target audiences, earned the William Hlushko Award for Young Cooperative Educators (for those under age 36).
John Logue of the Ohio Employee Ownership Center finds that as sole proprietors in urban areas sell their businesses, they often either find another proprietor/investor or are bought by a larger business seeking multiple locations.