As Robert Barkley, former executive director of the Ohio Education Association, explained, "The fundamental and legitimate purposes of unions [are] to protect the employment interests of their members.
What does OEA stand for?
OEA stands for Ohio Education Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEA
We have 90 other meanings of OEA in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Executive Agent
- Office Executive Association
- Office of Economic Adjustment
- Office of Education Accountability
- Office of Employee Appeals
- Office of Energy Assurance (DOE)
- Office of Environmental Adjudication (Indiana)
- Office of External Affairs
- Office of Extramural Activities (NIAAA)
- Office of The Employment Advocate (Australia)
- Oil, Engine, Arctic (US Army)
- Okaya Electric America
- Oklahoma Education Association
- Ombudsman for Estate Agents (UK)
- Omron Electronics Asia (Hong Kong)
- Ontario Energy Association (Canada)
- Open Enforcement Action
- Operating Environment Architecture
- Operation and Easement Agreement (real estate leasing)
- Oregon Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio, a collective bargaining state, has experienced an increase in districts and local education associations wanting to use the IBB approach over the past eight years, according to Marla Bell, an Ohio Education Association labor relations consultant.