The Youngstown, Ohio-based credit union was originally established to provide checking, savings and loan services solely to the employees of Ohio Edison and Penn Power.
What does OE stand for?
OE stands for Ohio Edison
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OE
We have 23 other meanings of OE in our Acronym Attic
- Outer Defense Zone
- Osrodek Doskonalenia Zawodowego Nauczycieli (Polish: Training Center for Vocational Teachers)
- Objective Evidence
- Observatório Eleitoral (Portuguese: Electoral Observatory; Mozambique)
- Occupational Entrance (high-school job preparation program)
- Oersted (CGS measurement unit of magnetic energy)
- Office Equipment (Hekimian)
- Office of Enforcement
- Officer of Elections (voting)
- Offline Explorer